MY CURRICULUM VITAE
DR. ALI AHMAD MUSELMANI
Dr. Ali Ahmad Muselmani
Via Trentino N° 4
60015 Falconara Marittima (ANCONA)
Phone: home: 0039-0719160427
Mobile : 0039-3470887711
E.mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Born in Lebanon in 25 may 1963.
Married and has two children
1. 1999. Specialisation in general surgery with praise at university of Ancona – Italy
2. 1996. Qualification for the exercise of the profession of general medicine in Lebanon "colloquium".
3. 1993. Qualification for the exercise of the profession of general medicine in Italy,
4. 1993. Degree in general medicine at university of Ancona
5. Primary and secondary school degree in the schools of Beirut – Lebanon
- 2005 Advenced Course in laparoscopic surgery
- member of the association of italian surgeon ACOI
- 2002- Vascular echocolordoppler course
- 1999- Licence of the Lebanese ministry for the public health to carry the title of specialist in general surgery n°9826/99.
- 1999- specialisation in general surgery with praise after the discussion of a thesis intituled “bile duct injuries during cholecystectomy” at university of Ancona – Italy
- 1997- Licence of the Lebanese ministry for the public health for the exercise of the profession of general medicine n*414/97.
- 1998- Member of the Lebanese Order of Physicians, n*820/M.
- 1994- Member of the order of physicians of Ancona Italy.
- 1996-qualification for the exercise of the profession of general medicine in Lebanon "colloquium"
- 1993. Qualification for the exercise of the profession of general medicine in Italy,
- 1993. Degree in general medicine at the university of Ancona. After the discussion of a thesis intutiled “colorectal cancer in young adult”.
- General Surgeon at the Operative Unit of Surgery Camerino Hospital from 01.07.2005 since now
- General Surgeon at the division of general surgery 2. Hospital of Treviglio-Caravaggio. Italy (from 02.04.2001 since 30.06.2005).
experience in the diagnosis and the treatment of the venous diseases (phlebology).
experience in the management of breast diseases (senology)
experience in the gastrointestinal surgery
experience in the hepato-biliari system surgery
experience in the laparoscopic surgery
experience in elective and urgent abdominal surgery.
-First level doctor at the medical and surgical emergency division. Hospital of Jesi – Ancona Italy (from Feb. 2000 since 01.04.2001).
-Postgraduate studies for the specialisation in general surgery. Full time practice at the department of surgery (clinica chirurgica) directed by prof. E. Landi. University General Hospital (Torrette). University of Ancona. From 1994 to 1999.
-General medicine practice in the area of Ancona in the period 1993-1994.
- Enlarged hepatectomy “indications” Rome1996 –
- Liver trauma, Padova1997
- Surgical treatment of the ulcerous colitis, the gold standard, Rome 1998
- Enlarged operations in the treatment of the colo-rectal cancer, Rome 1998.
-1995: breast cancer update
-1995:The gastroesofagien reflux.
-1996: cryosurgery with high technology for primitive and secondary liver tumours.
-1996: the lung cancer. What' S new?
-1997: the repair of the hernias with prosthesis from the origin to recurrences.
-1997: 11 ° meeting of the Italian chapter of the American college of surgeons.
-1997: 1° Forum of Oncology.
-1998: surgical prevention of the pulmonary embolism.
-1998: XIII Osimo surgery day meeting.
-1998: 1° biannual meeting in advanced laparoscopic surgery.
-1999: XIV Osimo surgery day meeting.
Many other participations at scientific meeting's and congresse's
· English: good.
· French: very good
· Italian: very good
· Arabic very good
PROF. E. Landi
Department of surgery
University general regional Hospital – Torrette
University of Ancona
tel.0715964430/ 071883371 fax:071883911
Prof. F. Alo
University of Ancona